Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Rangers Watch: NYR 2, NYI 3


It was another radio game for me tonight. I listened two first two periods at work before hitting rush hour home. If I'm too cheap to upgrade my satellite package to get Vs., you can imagine I don't have XM in the car either.

Needless to say, I missed the third period and it's probably better that way. Tonight's wire recap and various independent scouting reports tell me what I already know: the Rangers have trouble scoring and their defense has been overperforming to this point. This loss was bound to catch up with them.

Opening night was the only win where the Rangers came from behind (and that was merely a single goal deficit). At risk of stating the obvious again, they need find a way to play from behind to be any sort of threat this season.

Recaps: Y!/AP, TSN Broadband

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home